- Psychotherapy, 2008-present - Psychotherapy for couples, families and individual adults to develop greater self-awareness, resolve discontent, and evolve personally. Worked at two community center in NYC: Bleuler Psychotherapy Center (2007-2009) and The Family Center (2009-2010).
- Executive Coaching, 2005-present - Provide individuals and organizations with training and development support for leadership and career growth
- Corporate History, 1994-2005 - Internal and external roles supporting management and leadership development, succession planning, and skills training. I have worked with Fortune 500 companies and boutique and mid-sized consulting firms.
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, 2009-2013 - Provide Parenting Support Group and Facilitator and Presenter at Educational Symposiums
- MSW, Masters of Social Work - New York University, 2007
Internships: Dorot as a psychotherapist (2005-2006) and PPSC (Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Study Center, 2006-2007) as a psychotherapist and board committee member.
- MA, Organizational Psychology - Columbia University, 1999
- BA, Sociology, UC Santa Barbara
- Career Planning & Development courses, New York University
- Continuing Education - Ackerman Institute for the Family, PPSC, NIP, and others
- Psychotherapist, EAP Counseling, FEI Behavioral Health, 2018-present
- Member, California Society for Clinical Social Work, 2021-present
- Executive Coach, TRIUM Global EMBA Program, 2012-present
- Head Consultant, Veritas Prep MBA Admissions Consulting, 2017-2021
- Provider, Psychotherapy & EAP Counseling, Cigna Behavioral Health, 2018-2021
- Admissions Consultant, NYU Stern School of Business, 2009-2012
- Board Member, PPSC - Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Study Center, 2007-2012
- Member, National Association of Social Workers (NASW)